Yes...That would be my baby...It's quite a bit bigger now...I'm almost 12 weeks along - so this little one will join us Novemeber 2nd!! :) Now you know why i've been gone so much...I have been so very SICK!!
19 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Well I just think it is great. I bet your mom it excited about it also. Hope every thing goes well. Love, Aunt Dee
Yay!! Congrats!! That is so exciting. I'm sorry you've been so sick. Marci has been way sick with her pregnancy too. That is NO fun :(. I hope you get feeling better soon now that you're getting into your second trimester.
I am so happy for you! Hope you get feeling better soon. My first trimester wasn't too bad and so far the second is great! Having three kids is so much fun...congrats to you and Ben!
OMGoodness Amanda!!! I'm sooooooooooooo happy for you. Can I hope for an October 29th baby? That's Camryn's bday, though her dd was Nov 8th!! I'm gonna email you for sure now:)
YIPPY! Of course I already knew... but I'm still happy for you. Looks like people are happier for you than the ones you expected to be the most happy. Anyway, I love you and I am so excited to have another niece/nephew. :)
That is SO awesome! Congrats! I thought you were hiding that. :) That is going to be so fun! And we all know that he/she is going to be a cutie- just look at your other cuties!
Congratulations Amanda!!! (and Ben too I suppose!) I hope the sickness goes away soon! Can you tell what it is by any chance? I knew Brennan was a boy really early on since his pregnancy was so vastly different from the two girls!
I am a stay at home mom of 3 kids Porter, Lily and Emmett (my three angels). I've been married to my hubby Ben for 8 years. I was born and raised in a teeny town in Idaho so I'm a western girl at heart....the south does have it's perks (and humidity is NOT one of them!!) I am addicted to sweet things (chocolate is a MUST) and that wonderful nectar of the gods Dr. Pepper.....i'm trying to quit though...I swear I can do it :) My kids are my life...i scrapbook them, i feed them, i bathe them, heck i gave them life!! But i do love my family and enjoy being around them....Should i stop talking now???
19 comments:
Well I just think it is great. I bet your mom it excited about it also. Hope every thing goes well.
Love, Aunt Dee
Yay! Now you'll start designing baby pages -(poor Pallas' baby book is very empty and white!)
Yay!! Congrats!! That is so exciting. I'm sorry you've been so sick. Marci has been way sick with her pregnancy too. That is NO fun :(. I hope you get feeling better soon now that you're getting into your second trimester.
I am so happy for you! Hope you get feeling better soon. My first trimester wasn't too bad and so far the second is great! Having three kids is so much fun...congrats to you and Ben!
OMGoodness Amanda!!! I'm sooooooooooooo happy for you. Can I hope for an October 29th baby? That's Camryn's bday, though her dd was Nov 8th!! I'm gonna email you for sure now:)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
YIPPY! Of course I already knew... but I'm still happy for you. Looks like people are happier for you than the ones you expected to be the most happy. Anyway, I love you and I am so excited to have another niece/nephew. :)
Waaah... I'm weeping again. There's something about those pictures, and friends beling happy that makes me a sappy wreck. SOOOO happy for you my dear!
Congratulations!!!
It's about dang time you made it official! Just 32 more weeks to go...yikes!!!
CONGRATE's girl, hope this is good news!!!
Im still not broody, im not!! hehe
SARAH
That is SO awesome! Congrats! I thought you were hiding that. :) That is going to be so fun! And we all know that he/she is going to be a cutie- just look at your other cuties!
Congratulations! So happy for you!
Congrats! I hope you have a healthy, happy baby, easy pregnancy, and no morning sickness! Wishing you the best!!!
Congratulations Amanda!!! (and Ben too I suppose!) I hope the sickness goes away soon! Can you tell what it is by any chance? I knew Brennan was a boy really early on since his pregnancy was so vastly different from the two girls!
Yay for you!! Congrats :o)
OMYGOSH.. Congrats! Had no idea... but how wonderful. Hope you are feeling better soon! ;)
Congratulations, you guys! Awesome news. :)
Wow, great job, amanda! Do you have a baby ticker?
I think Pinkmomma's baby is crying & he wants my AC adapter for my DS. Ouch... Cramped a little...
Post a Comment