Sunday, February 03, 2008

Popping in for a second...

I've been so busy!! I've been working on tons of stuff for Daisy Bucket Designs who sent me a box full of all their new stuff and I've been playing with the oh so pretty February Kit from the Nook!! :) I'll show you them but, first a look at all the new lines from Daisy Bucket:

HERE is Under the Boardwalk.... HERE is a look at Summer Cottage (This is my new favorite line of paper for sure!!) and HERE is Playlist....They also have TONS of cute new stamps HERE....and HERE are their NEW velvet elements and I have been playing with these and they are so amazing!! None of the velvet flakes off!! They also have some do it yourself tags which personally makes me super happy HERE...They also have this line which is newer called Love You which you can see HERE.

As soon as I finish everything I've made from them I'll show them all to you I promise!! :) I'm so excited about all this...they requested 6 of my layouts so far to be displayed in their CHA booth...YAY!! If you are going to CHA, be sure and check them out!! :D


Now here are some things I've made with the February Kit from the Nook...
A super fun cut out card:




A layout of me and my pretty girl:


And some fun little candy containers:


If you want to find out how to make these containers you can go HERE to take my class!! :)

Other than all that life is going pretty good...We still love our van...Its so much fun to drive around!! We have all caught yet another cold...I LONG for spring so i can clear out my house and leave the windows open!! It's my most favorite season!! Well my daughter asked me if I'd watch little Mermaid with her...I think I will!! Bye bye for now!! :)

Oh I almost forgot!! Zarah tagged me forever ago....Here it is:

Rules:
1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name).
3. After you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details).

Middle name is Elizabeth (darn it's so long!) so here we go:
E- Evolving - I love learning something new and becoming better for it
..
L- Lovable - It's actually what Amanda stands for...hahaha!! :)
I- Inventive - I like to look at things (like paper) and see what I can make or do with it!! :)
Z- Zany - well not really unless its really late and I'm hopped up on sugar..
A- Amazing!! Well of course I am!! :)
B- Blond - i do have blond hair but I also (rarely!) have my blond moments...LOL!
E- Easy to please - it's the little things that matter to me!!
T- Talented - Well I like to think I have a little bit of scrapping talent...

H- Hot!! Just ask the hubby!!

Now I'm going to tag Dawne, Stefanie, Kristin Wright, Rachael Dixon, and anyone else who'd like to give this a shot... :)

2 comments:

Zarah said...

1. 6 LOs?! That's so COOL! I'm gonna be SUCH a snob when you're the hottest new celeb! I'll tell everybody you were my friend before you were famous! :D
2. Hot - yes, I'll testament to that too!
3. My 3:rd name is Elisabet. That's Elizabeth in Swedish. *smiles* See - we have more in common than you thought! *grins*

~dawne said...

Hey you.....love your layouts & the card is very pretty & love the candy thingies. Can't wait to see your other projects.