Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Have I fallen off the face of the planet??

No, I assure you haven't...I've just been sick and when I haven't been sick I've been tired or busy!! I apologize for being such a slacker!! This little baby sure is taking making it hard to be "normal"....LOL!! I've only managed to scrap 2 layouts all this time...I used to save my scrappy time for at night after the kids go to bed but that is when the nausea hits the hardest so I'm usually asleep by 9:30...I sure hope being sick doesn't last too much longer!! Here are a couple layouts I made using the June kit from My Scrapbook Nook...it is just the prettiest kit!! I sure do love my little boy:

This is a picture from back in the day before Ben and I were married...

Fun times.... :) The Nook is have a DT call right now....Check it out if you are interested...Leah has also posted the kit for July....I'm in awe over this one-I can't wait to get my hands on all this yummy goodness!!



Pretty huh?? Man, I love Making Memories stuff!! If you are interested in buying it just go here and remember to add me as your referral!! Speaking of scrapbooking stuff, Daisy Bucket Designs has a bunch of their brand new stuff up for viewing...So many pretty things!! Take a looksie!! I think my personal favorite is the "In The Meadow" line....LOVE IT!! :)

Soooooo, in other news the kids are doing well....They've been getting bored pretty easy as of late, but it's been SOOOOO hot that I refuse to go outside so we've been having to use our imaginations alot...We try to go swimming at Papa Joe's house every other weekend so that helps...I also bought them a little puzzle the other day that we could do together. They LOVED doing it but sadly it took us about 15 minutes to finish it....Might have to move on to a much LARGER puzzle next time....LOL!! We went and saw Kung Fu Panda the other night and just loved it!! It really is a dang good/cute movie...if you haven't seen yet you need to!! I'm reading the Twilight series again in anticipation for the 4th book which comes out August 2nd....I seriously can't wait!! Anything to get my mind off the nausea right??

I think that is pretty much it...I'll leave you with picture of my beautiful children...


I truly am blessed... :)

6 comments:

Andrea (Annie) said...

The picture of your kids is absolutely precious and as always your layouts are amazing! Hope you get feeling better soon. The nausea thing is no fun at all!

~dawne said...

Hey Girl, I so love these layouts. You do such fabulous work & I've loved watching your work transition. I also love the July kit. Might be tended to purchase? Hope you get to feeling better soon. I really, really, really should IM you:)

Joy for Health said...

You sound as excited as I feel over the July kit, I can't wait to get my hands on it!! I love what you've done with the June kit, it's awesome! I've made some layouts myself but can't show them since they're for a competition :(

The Wright Family said...

Such cuties! I hope you get feeling better! Its such a drag to be sick like that all the time. But don't feel guilty if you don't feel like doing much of anything. Just hang in there!

Tin said...

I love the picture of your kids. I am so sorry you are not feeling well. I am not one that does well with nausea.
You do really amazing layouts. I wish I had the desire for scrapbooking. I think I should just send you all my pictures and let you put them together for me (jk) hope you get feeling better soon. Kristin

Rose said...

Oh Amanda you do great work!! I wish I could take lessons or something. I hope you feel better soon. . .maybe all the sickness means a really really nice and easy baby?!?