Monday, December 14, 2009

So the past few months I've taken a mental hiatus from scrapbooking...It was much needed since I was seriously in a RUT...I still feel like I'm not quite out yet but I'm feeling like I want to scrap again and that is good...here are some layouts I've done!

(it was very good to see my dad!)

Very simple layout but I did do some handstitching...I ADORE those polka-dots!

These are some older photo's I kept pushing to the bottom of my pile, but I thought they were appropriate... :)

(sorry for the glare on this one...I used a transparency over the picture and I could find a good angle to make the glare go away!)

Anyway...I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things....I have missed it!

I had mentioned in my last post about how my dear friend Christy took our family pictures not too long ago...well I got the CD this week and I just must share some of them....Christy is SO stinkin' talented!! I love that girl!! All the pictures were taken at our house and around our yard...I am so pleased with how they turned out!! (You should check out her website!!)
(P.S. If you want to see the larger size of any of these just click on the actual picture!)

















Oh how I love them....I'm so thankful for my little family and their beautiful sweet spirits....I am a VERY lucky and a VERY blessed girl!!

Well I figure that was a long enough post...I won't bore you with more words... :)

8 comments:

The Miller's said...

LOVE ALL THE PICTURES!!!! So cute she did a great job! Your kids are to cute.

Anonymous said...

The Robot layout turned out so cute. i love that you switched to the three pictures--they are so fitting.

i a super jealous of your family pics. i think it's great that you were able to take them all at your house. such a nice memory to add to some great photos. you are such a beautiful family. i really like them all its hard to pick favorties. the one of you and lily is great and i love the shed one and i love that lily was turned around and laughing in the one of you all walking away. SO CUTE!

Zarah said...

WB babe!! :D
Love the LOs and loive the photos!! (Especially the photo take through the tree - stunning!)

Kayla said...

Adorable! I love the last one with all your kids! Too Cute!

Nicole Martel said...

great photos!!

Hooper Family said...

These pictures are BEAUTIFUL! I hope you are doing well! -Love, Lacey

Mandy said...

Great job on the scrapbook stuff....I should take some lessons from you.

The family photos turned out wonderful. I LOVE the one of you and your daughter on the bridge.

Margee' said...

Your kids are so cute! Wish mine were small again, times were simpler then.